- Promote Southern African countries and communities.
- Inform, educate and create cultural awareness about Southern Africa.
- Provide a platform for economic empowerment of Southern Africans in the USA.
- Contribute to philanthropic and social welfare projects.
- To build and encourage community amongst Southern Africans (community building).
- Provide culturally enhanced entertainment.
- To obtain non-profit status by 2013
- To obtain 501 (c) status by 2014
- To host establish a presence in the DC metro area by 2014
- To see the successful launch of one of our core projects, Southern African Connection by January 2014